Home > Commencement 2015 >
- In order to receive your diploma, you must meet your financial obligations to Whitworth.
- We will typically mail your diploma 4-5 weeks after you finish your last class.
- We will mail your diploma to the address you listed on the Diploma Address Request Form.
- Your diploma will list your name, degree, majors and applicable honors. Your minor(s), track(s), and certification(s) will be listed only on your transcript.
- Prospective employers can verify degrees at www.degreeverify.org.
- Your diploma will include your name as it appears on your application for graduation.
- Latin honors are awarded as follows:
3.90 and above: summa cum laude (with highest honors)
3.75 and above: magna cum laude (with high honors)
3.50 and above: cum laude (with honors)
- Latin honors that appear in the commencement program are based upon credits completed by the sixth week of the traditional spring semester. Final honors recognition will appear on transcripts and is based upon Whitworth University academic credits.