Parent and Family Council
The Whitworth Parent and Family Council, sponsored by the Whitworth Office of Annual
Giving and Alumni & Parent Relations, is a representative
group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Their objective
is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of student
families. Parent and Family Council members help to inform other families about
Whitworth and strive to promote the welfare and advancement of the
institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls
during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective
students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their
families, and assisting with college fairs and the Whitworth Parents'
Fund. For more information about how you can become involved, please
contact Josh Cleveland, the assistant director of alumni & parent relations at 509.777.3732.
Class of 2014
- Daniel and Julie Boyden, Hood River, Ore.
- Fritz and Leslie Ender, El Granada, Calif.
- Patty Neuenschwander, Boring, Ore.
- Scott and Janice McQuilkin, Spokane, Wash.
- Gerhard and Ann Muelheims, Colbert, Wash.
Class of 2015
- Tim and Leslie Ansett, Spokane, Wash.
- Lee and Kristy Lenhardt, Eagle, Idaho
- Mike and Sue Livingston, Spokane, Wash.
- Andy and Julie Sauter, Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Craig and Stephanie Spencer, Littleton, Colo.
- K.C. and Sonia Wattenbarger, Redmond, Wash.
Class of 2016
- Roger and Molly Beane, Irvine, Calif.
- Arne and Patti Domas, Woodinville, Wash.
- Ed and Patty Pepin, Edmonds, Wash.
- Andrew and Carisa Wisniewski, San Diego, Calif.
Class of 2017
- Kirk Hirota and Irene Gonzales, Spokane, Wash.
- Shannon and Michele Kirby, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
- Tom and Barbara Kuuskvere, Spokane, Wash.
- Wally and Jill Logie, Mercer Island, Wash.
- Mason and Anne Stubblefield, Saratoga, Calif.