Whitworth Home Page > Parents
Parent & Family Council
The Whitworth Parent & Family Council, sponsored by the Whitworth Office of Annual
Giving and Alumni & Parent Relations, is a representative
group of families who meet on campus twice annually. Their objective
is to generate and maintain the goodwill and support of student
families. Parent & Family Council members help to inform other families about
Whitworth and strive to promote the welfare and advancement of the
institution. Activities include serving as hosts in residence halls
during Orientation Weekend, phoning the parents of new and prospective
students, hosting summer sendoffs for incoming students and their
families, and assisting with college fairs and the Whitworth Parents'
Fund. For more information about how you can become involved, please
contact Josh Cleveland, our assistant director of alumni & parent relations, at 509.777.3732.
Class of 2016
- Roger and Molly Beane, Irvine, Calif.
- Arne and Patti Domas, Woodinville, Wash.
- Scott and Janice McQuilkin, Spokane, Wash.
- Gerhard and Ann Muelheims, Colbert, Wash.
- Ed and Patty Pepin, Edmonds, Wash.
- Andrew and Carisa Wisniewski, San Diego, Calif.
Class of 2017
- Fritz and Leslie Ender, El Granada, Calif
- Kirk Hirota and Irene Gonzales, Spokane, Wash.
- Shannon and Michele Kirby, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
- Tom and Barbara Kuuskvere, Spokane, Wash.
- Wally and Jill Logie, Mercer Island, Wash.
- Mason and Anne Stubblefield, Saratoga, Calif.
Class of 2018
- David and Kim Dassler, Parker, Colo.
- Steve and Brenda Fisher, Caldwell, Idaho
- Kirk and Nancy Klicker, Walla Walla, Wash.
- Andy and Carey McClure, Erie, Colo.
- Brent and Fawn Murphy, Olympia, Wash.
- K.D. and Sonia Wattenbarger, Redmond, Wash.