Archives

Whitworth Archive Image
Image
Image
History of Ballard Hall
History of Ballard Hall
Ballard Hall was built in 1914 to supplement McMillan Hall after Whitworth College moved from its Tacoma campus to its current Spokane location in 1914. The large building of Ballard Hall housed the President and Academic offices, some classrooms and science labs, and twenty male residents. In 1924, President W.A. Stevenson dedicated Ballard Hall in honor of Captain W.R. Ballard and his dedication to Whitworth College.

Image
Image
Image Previous Image Return to the Index Page Next Image Images

Back to Archives >> Online Exhibits >>