Archives

Whitworth Archive Image
Image
Image
Calling the Whitworth Players
Calling the Whitworth Players
After renewed interest in a dramatics club, the Whitworth Players formed in the fall of 1934, with 49 members at the onset. They were charged with the responsibility of producing the plays at Whitworth. Covering a wide variety of plays, the Whitworth Players enjoyed great success through the years. The Whitworth Players increased the campus’ enjoyment of theatre, as many of the plays that were produced experienced full audience capacity and numerous encores.

Image
Image
Image Previous Image Return to the Index Page Next Image Images

Back to Archives >> Online Exhibits >>