Whitworth Home Page > Student Success Team >
Student Concern Form
Please submit a Student Concern Form in the following situations:
- A person's behavior indicates acute personal distress.
- Personal safety is a concern.
- There is a pattern of disruptive or disturbing behavior.
- Alcohol, drug violations or other incidents necessitate a hospital transport.
- A bias incident (unwelcome conduct or speech) takes place.
In any emergency, even on campus, 911 should be your first call. On campus, non-emergency security matters should be reported to the Whitworth Security Office at 509.777.4444. The university strongly encourages members of the Whitworth community to report concerns of misconduct directly through normal lines of communication.