Registrar's Office

Font size:
Medium Text Large Text

Print this page:Print this page

Whitworth Home Page > Registrar's Office > Transfer Information >

International Transcript Policy

All international transcripts must arrive to Whitworth University via WES, World Education Services, regardless if they are transferring from an English language based country.

  1. A high-school/college transcripts (original and English translation).
  2. A WES evaluation is required, at your expense, if you wish to apply university credit earned at an institution outside the U.S. (

For more information please see the Whitworth International Admissions Office.