Whitworth Home Page > Computer Help Desk >
Accounts & Passwords
Change My Password*
Unlock My Account*
*Note: To change your password or unlock your account, you must have previously enrolled in Password Manager. Enrollment is a one-time process.
Enrolling in Password Manager
- Please go to the following link, where you will need to enter your network username and password: https://mail1.whitworth.edu/directoryupdate
You will be presented with your basic user information to verify that it's correct. You'll also see the password-management section. Click on Password Management and then Security Questions (you will be prompted to provide your password again).
- You will be given five questions to pick from and will need to remember your answers to at least three of the questions when it comes time to change your password. Click Submit when you have all your questions filled out.
Changing Your Password/Unlocking Your Account
- After you have filled out your security questions, you can change your password at the following link: https://mail1.whitworth.edu/directorypassword. You will need to enter your network username and the captcha at the bottom. Click Continue and you will be asked three of your five questions.
- If your account is locked out, you will be given the option to unlock it here or reset your password
- You can now reset your password following the guidelines listed at the top of the page.