Welcome to Whitworth’s Net Price Calculator. We hope it will be a helpful resource for estimating your potential gift aid and
net cost of attending Whitworth. The U.S. Department of Education requires that net price calculators estimate be based on one
complete academic year of data, and 2014-15 is the most recent year of data available.
For costs and financial aid resources related to the 2015-16 academic year, please
visit the financial aid website at
It will take approximately 12 minutes to complete the net price calculator process;
it will be helpful to have the items below:
- Student and parent 2013 income tax returns or estimated income information
- Earning statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Current asset information
- Student's high school GPA and standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) if available
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual
financial aid award that includes federal grant, loan, or work study assistance.
* I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final determination,
or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price. Estimates are not binding
and are based on the accuracy of information provided.