The Whitworth Financial Aid/Net Price Calculator was developed to help dependent students and their families plan for educational costs at
Whitworth University. Results are based on 2013-14 cost of attendance figures and student aid eligibility requirements.
The estimation process will take approximately 12 minutes to complete.
To generate a financial aid calculation, it will be helpful to have the items below:
- Student and parent 2012 income tax returns or estimated income information
- Earning statements (W2 forms, recent paycheck stubs)
- Current asset information
- Student's high school GPA and standardized test scores (SAT/ACT) if available
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes federal grant, loan, or work study assistance.
* I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final determination,
or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price. Estimates are not binding
and are based on the accuracy of information provided.