Home > Student Accounting Services >
Important Events, Dates, & Deadlines
- A "Confirmation Billing e-Packet," with your estimated
charges and estimated financial aid award, is made available for completion online for the coming
semester approximately June 30 and Dec. 20 of each year.
- Payment in full or a payment plan arrangement for tuition and fees
and the completion of your Confirmation Billing e-Packet is due three weeks prior
to the start of every term.
of account activity are e-mailed approximately the 20th of every month.
All charges not covered by a payment plan are due and payable
at that time.
- Perkins Loan Promissory Notes are mailed out approximately
the first week of August and need to be signed and returned to the
Loan Office as quickly
as possible in order to avoid delaying transmittal of financial aid.
- Students with Perkins or Institutional Loans, leaving Whitworth at
the end of a term, must complete an exit interview with the Loan Office.
- Students withdrawing from Whitworth or dropping classes should refer
to our Withdrawal
Process and Tuition Refund Schedule for further information
and before making final decisions.
- Tools for Financial Success
- Submission of registration/withdrawal forms obligates the student
for payment of applicable tuition and fees, including a 1.5 percent
per month finance charge that may be assessed on unpaid balances (including
finance charges previously assessed), as well as any subsequent collection
expenses and fees, and implies acceptance of Whitworth's financial policies.
It is the student's responsibility to pay his/her bill on time and to
ensure that his/her registration/withdrawal is correctly processed throughout
the term. Students with financial aid that is not finalized by the end of the first month of the semester may be withdrawn from the University. Please be aware that billing rates might change if your registration
- Diplomas and transcripts will be held and registration
will be blocked if there are unpaid balances on the student account
or if Perkins/Institutional
Loan documentation is incomplete or if payments are delinquent.