Have questions about Group Visits?
We're here to help!
Campus Visit Coordinator
800.533.4668, ext. 1 (toll free)
All together, now
Got a crew of students interested in Whitworth? We're happy to offer campus visits for groups of 10-30 students, age 10th grade and older, including college transfer students. Group visits are offered on weekdays during the academic year, and feature a campus tour and/or an informational admissions presentation.
Group Visits Registration Form
To ensure that we can provide your group with a great campus visit experience, please note the following:
- Registration for group visits is required and must be made at least two weeks in advance of your intended visit date.
- The Whitworth Admissions office can accommodate two group visits each week during the academic school year. We cannot accommodate group visits during Whitworth's school breaks, or during finals week or holiday breaks. Group visits during the summer are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- After you fill out and submit the online Group Visit registration form, a visit coordinator will contact you about our ability to accommodate your group. Your visit will be confirmed when you receive an official schedule from the Whitworth Admissions Office.
- Group size is limited to 10-30 students who are current high school sophomores or older. If high-school students are taking part in the group visit, we require at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students. Adult chaperones are required to attend all activities with visiting students.
- All campus tours are walking tours, so please dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- A final group count and schedule confirmation are required one week prior to your visit date. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate future visit requests for groups that cancel with fewer than three days' advance notice.
- If your group arrives more than 30 minutes late, we cannot guarantee that a tour guide will be available; if a guide is not available, it may be necessary for us to cancel your visit.
- If your group has specific needs, please note them in the "Comments/Special Requests" box at the bottom of the online Group Visits registration form.
We look forward to your campus visit!