Whitworth Home Page > Sponsored Programs > Pre-Award Services >
Commonly Requested Proposal Information
- General Information
- Submitting Organization: Whitworth University
- Congressional District: 5th
- Legislative District:
- Employer ID number: 91-0473310
- DUNS Number: 06-754-9584
- Date of Founding: February 1890
- Date of Incorporation: October 5,1973
- NSF Award Code: 0038042000
- Cage Code: 1FU48
- Carnegie Class Master's College and Universities
- Answers to specific questions on federal forms:
- Delinquent Federal Debt: No
- Debarment and Suspension: No
- Possible Attachments
- List of Board of Trustees: An up-to-date list can be obtained from Sponsored Programs.
- Audited Financial Statement: Obtain from Sponsored Programs.
- Institutional Letter of Support: Obtain from Sponsored Programs.
- 501(c)(3) letter or proof of non-profit status: Obtain from Sponsored Programs.
- Letters of support from outside Whitworth: PI's responsibility
- Whitworth University Organizational Chart: Obtain from Sponsored Programs.
- Authorized Institutional Representative:
Barbara Sanders, Ph.D.
- Fiscal Agent:
- Contract Negotiations or Administrative Contact
Director, Sponsored Programs Office
- Fringe benefits are applied to all university personnel salaries and wages. They are a direct charge to cover such items as Social Security, Worker's Compensation, unemployment payments, insurance, etc., paid by the university. The following can be used as a guide:
- Employee salaries: 28 percent
- Summer salaries: 10 percent
- Stipends 8 percent
- Students 8 percent
- Facilities and Administrative Costs (Indirect Costs) must be included
in all budget requests for which they are allowed by the funder. The
current rate is 49 percent of salaries and wages exclusive of fringe