Transforming Lives Through Education
Since 1904, the Whitworth School of Education has prepared educators of mind and heart who are scholars, community members, effective practitioners, visionary leaders, and guardians. Guided by dedicated Christian scholars, you’ll leave Whitworth transformed, with the preparation, skills and compassion to serve and transform the lives of others. Choose a program below to find out how our graduate programs in administration, teaching, counseling and therapy can help you help others.
- Nine master’s degree programs, in administration, teaching, counseling & therapy
- Endorsement programs for teachers
- Online programs available
- Center for Gifted Education
- Montessori elementary teacher training options