Personal Page: Linda Buff
Master of Education (Secondary), Whitworth College (now Whitworth University)
California Teaching Credential, California State College, Bakersfield
Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of California, San Diego
Year Joined Whitworth Faculty
Area of Specialization/Expertise
Technology integration to improve teaching and learning
- Co-Presenter of “Assessment of Candidates’ Basic Skills and Technology Integration.” 7th Annual Professional Educator Standards Board Assessment (and Standard V) Conference, April 2010, Seattle.
- Co-Author of “Documenting Positive Impact on Student Learning: A Preservice through Professional Continuum.” Published in Teacher Education Yearbook XII 2004.
- Author of “No Excuses: Orchard Center School Refuses to Be a Victim of Demographics.” Published in Curriculum in Context 2001-2002. Winner of National Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development’s Outstanding Affiliate Article 2001.
- EDU202 Exploring Teaching
- EDU350 Methods of Teaching Middle School and High School
- EDM535 Technology in Education