School of Continuing Studies applicants should be 25 years of age or older, due to the collaborative and experience-related nature of the adult degree programs. (Applicants may discuss possible exceptions to this policy with an academic advisor.) Applicants will be asked to demonstrate, or provide evidence of, writing competency necessary for college-level writing. Evidence of writing competency may include prior coursework. If you have questions please call 509.777.3222 or e-mail email@example.com.
Steps to Apply
1. Meet With an Advisor - call 509.777.3222
- Call our office at 509.777.3222 and request an advising appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Plan on spending an hour, though it may take less time.
- Bring a copy of your transcripts (unofficial transcripts or grade reports are fine) from other colleges or universities you have attended.
- By the end of your appointment, you will
- know approximately how long it will take you to complete your degree.
- have received an initial review of your credits from other schools you’ve attended (if you’ve brought transcripts with you).
- and understand the next steps to take to be admitted to Whitworth.
2. Fill Out an Application
- Complete and submit the online application by clicking here.
- Use your VISA, MasterCard, or Discover to pay the $25 application fee.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation when the application has been successfully submitted.
3. Request Transcripts
- Request official transcripts from any higher-education institution you previously attended.
- Have transcripts mailed to Whitworth Continuing Studies, 300 W. Hawthorne Road, Spokane, WA 99251.
4. Obtain Reference Forms
- When you meet with your advisor, you will be given forms with which to obtain academic, professional and personal references. These references will be needed in order to complete your application file.